Interested to join KUSTOMATE Cabinet Industry?
The continuous improvement of our business is a major focus within the company and our success is attributed to the people that make up our team. In return, we are committed to the training and development of all of our people in order to help them achieve a career path they desire.
At any given time, we are looking for the right people to join our team. No matter where your interest and skill lies, there will be a position that matches within our team.
Interested candidates are invited to send in your comprehensive resume, portfolio and relevant contact details to
Vacancy for full-time positions:
Cabinet Sales Executive Designer
- Coordinating sales showroom.
- Manage customer’s enquiries and selling products / services to customer.
- Liaise with production department on arrangement of processing & installation of cabinet plan.
- Attend site meeting.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Creative thinker with strong attention to details.
- Ability to build rapport and interpret customer’s ideas into inspirational and practical design that captures their imagination.
- Proficient in any interior design software. Competence in AutoCAD, KD-Max, Microsoft Office & Adobe Photoshop software.
- At least diploma in interior design with at least 1 year experience in home designs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Interior Design or equivalent.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak Chinese is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Must have good initiative, positive attitudes and able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Team player, dynamic & mature with positive attitude to develop in a fast growing company.
- Possesses own transport.
Setia Walk, Puchong.
Closing Date: 31st March 2015